skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
OH SUMMER.
OH SUMMER. Why must you end so soon?
I feel like I did nothing at all.
I didn't do much at all.
These last few days are just filled with anxiety and making useless stickers I won't sell because no one will buy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE ARTIST
liantomato
Taiwan
i'm a girl named lian who has an imagination the size of this universe. this will be filled with my creations, doodles on the side of pages, attempts at watercolor, ink, photography, clay sculptures, other inspiration and a lot more!
View my complete profile
☞
apple pie
(1)
baking
(1)
birthdays
(1)
bonjour
(1)
cards
(1)
chaos
(1)
characters
(3)
doodle
(2)
doodles
(1)
earl grey
(1)
hair
(2)
hello
(1)
i do not belong in a sketchbook
(1)
lady tomato
(1)
lime tart
(1)
Mr. Icecream
(1)
OH SUMMER
(1)
peach crumble
(1)
pencil
(1)
pocket book
(1)
procrastination
(2)
quote
(1)
ramblings
(1)
sketchbook
(3)
stickers
(1)
story
(3)
SUMMER
(1)
the penciled roof
(1)
time crashing
(1)
wall mural
(1)
watercolors
(3)
workplace
(1)
SEEK HERE
HISTORICAL NOTES
▼
10
(9)
▼
August
(5)
OOPSIE.
OH SUMMER.
TIME CRASHING on the PENCILED ROOF
LADY TOMATO
Hello again~
►
April
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment