Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LADY TOMATO

Tumblr user: OH MY GOD. IS THAT? HOW DID THAT GET THERE? Me: I’ve been busy advertising for our school in our own art room? Ah I’m gonna miss my school.
By the way, its not his. It’s H.I.S the name of the school. This took a total of 220 minutes attempting to stretch tall enough to paint the top.

Come on, you didn't think I'd leave HIS without leaving just a small mark did you? Well technically its not THAT small. But just a small reminder that I was there. And a bit crazy to spend time actually painting THAT much hair on Earl Grey's girlfriend.
My mother "researched" (her brain) and said that her name is (should be) Lady Tomato. So.. I pronounce Lady Tomato who is featured in many many things. Just look for the leaves and roses in her hair. Usually with vines too.

No comments:

Post a Comment